I am delighted to announce that Simona Fabrizio, the popular Italian chef, is once again packing her bags and heading to London for some new Winter Workshops here in Wandsworth this November. We are planning an exciting mix of Italian menus and recipes, to project seasonal produce and winter warmers ideal for festive dining.
Midwinter Dining – week one
A rich selection of comforting dishes with celebration appeal
- Radicchio and Gorgonzola risotto with walnuts.
- Seasonal Vegetable minestrone with spelt, served with Parmesan with or without pancetta.
- Hunters Outdoor reared Pork cooked with Juniper berries, red wine and herbs, served with a blueberry sauce. (Wild Boar is the traditional meat used in Umbria but this dish can also be made with venison).
- Affogato served with your own Cantucci. Cantucci is a traditional biscuit for special occasions like Christmas – make your own flavour combinations.
Handmade pasta and robust winter sauces and
a classic pudding – week two
A workshop focused on mastering the art of Italian pasta making including a filled ravioli,
two delicious sauces, a game ragu, that is rich and exciting for any festive occasion and a speedy cherry tomato and garlic sugo.
- Fresh Egg Pasta – learn to make and cut tagliatelle and pappardelle styles.
- Green basil pasta, cherry tomato and garlic sugo.
- Ravioli filled with pumpkin and amaretti served with a sage and butter sauce.
- Game ragu – a rich and versatile sauce made in bianco (no tomatoes) using seasonal game (venison, rabbit, wild boar or pheasant).
- White Chocolate panna cotta with coffee toffee.
Please visit the workshop page for more information and booking details HERE